Monday, May 3, 2010

My Favorite Japanese Speaking, Anime Loving Past Roomie



Well... a little birdie told me the most fabulous funny story the other day....

Apparently Japgirl was at FHE at BYU the other day, and decided to share with all of her group how much she hated her roomie, and everything that I entail. One of the comments the birdie relayed to me was that she was so happy that she was moved out of the apartment that houses her NASTY roommate. wait.... excuse me? nasty? who was picking up your rotten blueberries off the floor and watched as you walked all over your imbedded raw hamburger in my rug? oh. thats right. that was me. who never ever cleaned the house once, even though they created the mess? oh, yes i remember. that was you. I just LOVED when you would leave your lougys in the sink and your giant hairballs in the shower. oh and my absolute favorite was your rotten tuna in the fridge and your dishes piled so high in the sink that they overflowed onto the counters. so who would be the nasty one as you so kindly put it? THAT WOULD BE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

oh, so also another little diddy Japgirl said was "Im so glad that i can room with my best friends and not someone i hate". well you know what Japgirl, thank heaven for that, have fun in your amine infested house without your personal maid. hahahahaha.


AMEN.




1 comment:

  1. I don't care how nasty this girl is or how rude she is. That is a racial slur and makes you just as disgusting. I say it because I care.

    ReplyDelete