Friday, March 12, 2010

The Boys in My Life

There are some very important people in my life... and most of them are the boys in my life! i love them so much.

First of all, my Daddy.
I love him more than words can say. Even though we aren't super talkative with each other all the time, we are two in the same, and he understands me better than anyone else in my family i think. Whenever in frustrated or sad, he knows just what to say to make me feel better, and i love him so so much.

Tanner.
LOVE MY BRO!!! we fought so much when we were younger, but not anymore! haha going to high school with him for a year was really bonding for us i think, and i love hanging out with him. i miss him so much here at school, which is surprising to me. i love him with all my heart.

Trae.
baby. my sweet adorable little bro! who is five now. and HUGE. he is always so smiley and makes me so so happy! i love when he cuddles with me and gives me cute little eskimo kisses. he is my life and i think about him so much, i just want to give him a hug. :( i want to see him!

Antony.
love of my life! we have been inceperable since i was 15. there is no question that he knows EVERYTHING about me and is the person i come to for everything. he knows me soul, and i know his. he will always be my best friend, forever.

Last but not least, Jaron!
my little jar :) he is my bestie here at BYU. We just met last semester, but were totally inseparable! he hang out EVERY DAY! and are the exact same person, so we gets along super well :) i love him! i can talk to him about anything, and just be silly and have a blast with him all the time!! we will be friends for a very long time im sure. were gonna be Broadway stars together!

I love all of these boys. they are what keep me going in life... and i dont think they realize how much they mean to me! i love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment